Thursday, November 17, 2011

Do You Want Fries With That?

The Rehab center is back!


With bells on, counsel and plaques


from years of experience


in fixing you;


from deep rooted heart issues


to getting gum off your shoe.



You don't have to worry


I don’t have feelings, dreams or hopes,


I am only here to help you cope


with your pain and disappointment


your fear of self assessment,


your obsession with the obscene


and everything in between.



You don’t have to worry


about me needing growth,


so please don’t be distracted,


I was just clearing my throat.



Please go ahead,


where were we?


Oh yeah!


The reason that you’re sad


and what made you so mad.


Let me find some scripture


or a song to lift you up


I might know a good therapist,


here let ME look it up!



But just real quick,


just a second of your time


I just have one question…


Is this your fault or mine?


While we’re on this subject..


I have one more question


You can keep talking...I’ll just listen..


But just real quick,


before I give your ouchies a kiss...


Did you want fries with this?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost exactly a year before you met me!! :)